Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Pet Portraits in time for Christmas (or shortly thereafter!)

If I were better at self promotion I would have put this little notice in here long before this. But I'm just not very good at that! I am, however, pretty good when it comes to wielding a pencil or paint brush, at least in MHO! If you are looking for a unique Christmas present for someone, there may still be time to commission a pet portrait. (Though at this late date, I must limit the medium to graphite drawings for delivery by Christmas.) For more information, please contact me by email at Keeliecdw@hotmail.com. Put "Pet Portraits" in the subject line. Hope to hear from you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home