Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Still Running After All These Months

It's true! I've surprised even myself! I did sustain a bit of an injury - undiagnosed but I'm sure I just farther strained my tendonitis-prone foot. I'm just now getting back into a regular running schedule after a month of tentative attempts.



The good news is, I upped my distance to SIX miles, without a break! SIX!!! ME! After that, it was (relatively!) easy to do 4, and 3 was pretty common - one or two was for the "easy" days! Who'd a thunk it? Not me!



The other good news is that - although I would be really pressing my luck to go for even 4 miles at the moment, I felt pretty good going 2 miles yesterday - albeit with a mile or so walk in between those two running miles!



Anyhow, I'm back on the horse, so to speak! Yeehaw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home