Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Portrait of Dallai Llama


I've decided it's about time to finally post some of my drawings. (Well, at least one. You know,
for now...)

This is the Dallai Llama (same critter as in the photo below), in graphite. I am available to do commissions of your pet, done from your
photo(s) - either a print or email image. I am currently offering these original works in either graphite or watercolor.
I hope to eventually post this service for sale on ebay, but for now if you are interested in prices, seeing more samples of my work, or ordering details, please email me at keeliecdw@hotmail.com. Please put "pet portraits" in the subject line so I can rescue your message from the junk mail filter!

Farther updates/edits as they appear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home