Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Friday, January 05, 2007

Keelie, CDW - Portrait

This is a portrait in graphite I did recently of my dog Keelie. You know, the Cutest Dog in the World. Click here Keeliecdw@hotmail.com for more information on how you can get a portrait of your very own cutest dog (or cat or horse or llama or whatnot!) Please put "pet portrait" in the subject line.

2 Comments:

Blogger studio lolo said...

You do wonderful animal portraits. I hope you get a fair amount of business! I used to do them several years ago. I've done some recently on people's walls, life sized. Depending on where they have me paint them, it's actually a nice idea.
I also enjoyed the heart of stone you found. What timing! And I like your new poem.
Thanks for stopping by my "studio/gallery!"

April 28, 2007 at 7:44 AM  
Blogger Keelie said...

Thank you for your kind comments!

And much continued good luck with your art, now that you've retired from your full time vet tech biz!

Colleen

April 28, 2007 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home