Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Herd and I had visitors today...

...my friends Audrey and Chuck!

Good to see you guys (and my apologies for Pumpkin's pushiness.) I'm quite sure she didn't see you, but you know, she surely must have felt your presense! (Literally!!)

And thanks for the heads up on my blog's apparent disallowing of comments. (No wonder it feels so lonely here!) I think I've got it figured out, but keep me posted on the posts (if you can!) Maybe a little feedback will motivate me to write more here :)

Looking forward to doing some boating with you two, soon I hope!

And Thanks for the coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home