Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Pumpkin


This is Pumpkin, my Quarter Horse. She's an absolutely beautiful horse who, well... just isn't such a good looker. (i.e., she's blind.) But she's very sweet, and a pretty good trail horse too, as long as you don't ask her to do something silly like race other horses, or jump things.

Think I'll look around and see if I can find some paintings I've done, get a little color back in here...meanwhile, if you'd like more info on how to get a portrait of your own pet, just click on the link to my email address, found in my last blog entry, below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home