Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Friday, September 14, 2007

Dustin and Cori Get Married...

Yikes! I've definitely slipped on my new and improved attempts at more consistent blog posting. Ah well, I'm back now...

...with my son married off, a new (old) job, and a new critter (a stray goat that wandered into the yard and just sorta stayed-more on that later.)

For now, let's see if I can find a nice picture of the newlyweds...
Ahh, there they are - don't they make a cute couple! This was one of the few you could see both of their faces and the lake behind them (Rick took these pics, and while we had front row seats, we were off to one side and couldn't get a great angle. Anyhow...)

It was a beautiful wedding, a sunset ceremony held outside right by Conneaut Lake, where they both grew up. The weather couldn't have been better, and I managed to survive having to sit beside my ex-husband for the entire ceremony. Dustin and Cori have been married for almost a month now (the Big Day was August 17) and married life seems to be suiting them well. Cheers to them! OK, lets see if I can get a few more pictures posted...

















Obviously, one of them smooching; the other is their grand entrance at the reception...

...and here's a pic of moi, the proud mom, with my son Dustin. Dustin and Cori are telling me they're planning on making me a grandma 4 or 5 times over! I'll keep you posted... er, umm, at least I'll TRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home