Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Suncats Series












This is a series I did a few years ago I call the Suncats series (1, 2 & 3.) Again, they were done in French dyes on silk. Suncats 1 & 2 were done as wall hangings and now live in other people's homes. But Suncats 3 still resides with me - and is available for purchase. It is matted and framed under glass (you can see the blue matt in the photo above.) If you are interested in more information on this piece, please contact me at keeliecdw@hotmail.com and I will be happy to answer any questions. (As before, please put something like "painting" or "pet portrait" in the subject line so I can rescue your email from the junk mail filter.) Or feel free to post a comment! I'd love to know if someone other than me has actually seen this blog!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home