Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Special Olympics

Tomorrow is our local school's Special Olympics Day, and the pregnant and parenting teens program (Thurston House) I work for is participating in this wonderful event once again. This is my second time to be lucky enough to be involved with this and I am definitely looking forward to running my booth there. Such fun, and such a good cause!

Here's hoping for good weather as the rain date is Thursday, and I'll be teaching a seminar then and won't be able to attend - please do a little "no rain dance" for me! (Hey, tomorrow evening it can rain though - we actually do need it here in NW PA!)

I'll let you know how our event went soon. Meanwhile, if there's a Special Olympics near you, I hope you'll show your support and attend! Definitely a feel-good kind of thing to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home