Name:
Location: Northwestern Pennsylvania, United States

Welcome to my world, a modest little mix of art, writing, animals, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy at the moment...

Monday, December 03, 2007

publish post or perish...

Unbelievable that it has been almost 2 months since I've written anything here. Just way too lame. So I thought I'd post something, anything, really, just to try to get back into the habit (like I ever succeeded in forming one where this is concerned!)

Anyhow, like everyone else, things just seem to get crazy busy, but I know that's no good excuse - it's get somethin' writ or get off the post time!

Been doing some brainstorming lately, and have an urge to try a few things out - like maybe a little sketchbook idea thats been rustling about in my head lately. Really need to figure out a few technical, how-to-blog related issues so I can just post one blog and let it go off into its own pages. Unfortunately, I'm such a technilliterate, I don't even know what that's called, let alone how to do it! But I'll try to figure it out, and return (soon I hope!) with the fruits of my labor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home